To Build Labor Contingent for NYC Feb. 15
January 29, 2003
Unions representing more than 4 million U.S. workers have already adopted antiwar resolutions, and support for the February 15 antiwar march is growing by leaps and bounds.
To help build the rapidly growing NYC Feb. 15 labor contingent, you can:
1. Copy and forward the following labor contingent flyer, which is a variation on the main rally leaflet (this can also be downloaded from http://www.unitedforpeace ).
2. Get your union to endorse and mobilize for the February 15 march, and to join USLAW (whose founding statement is posted at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LaborAgainstWar/files/ ).
3. Immediately notify us of your union’s endorsement, so that the leaflet can be promptly updated.
4. Arrange for a NYCLAW representative to attend your upcoming meetings of your union.
5. Attend the next NYCLAW meeting, Monday, February 3, 6:30 p.m., at AFSCME DC 37, 75 Varick St. (@ Canal).
Feb. 15 NYC Labor Outreach Coordinator